(27 JANUARY 2021)
LIGENTEC hosted its Winter School in “Low-loss integrated photonics: Silicon nitride 2.0”.
By attending this 3-hour online course, the participants experienced the power of our all-nitride core technology and other related interesting topics connected to silicon nitride applications, nanotechnology and photonic integrated circuits.
LIGENTEC Winter School was recommended to nanotechnology and optics enthusiasts, M.Sc./Ph.D candidates, postdocs & students.
1. Niels Quack “MEMS-enhanced PICs”
2. Maxim Karpov “Physics and applications of chip-scale soliton microcombs”
3. Iñigo Artundo “Taking a SiN PIC from concept to production”
4. Camille Brès “Silicon nitride for nonlinear integrated photonics”
5. Zachary Vernon “Silicon nitride circuits for photonic quantum computing”
6. Anton Stroganov “SiN for PICs – benefits, problems, approaches”
Attendance to the Training School was free of charge but required registration. Registration could be done online through the following link: LIGENTEC Winter School.