(2nd SEPTEMBER 2020)
The first edition of LIGENTEC PIC Online Summit included different talks from professionals and professors related to the silicon nitride, nanotechnology and photonic integration industries.
This 3-hour live summit was recommended to everyone interested in the power of silicon nitride broad applications, nanotechnology and photonics enthusiasts.
BLOCK 1: SILICON NITRIDE PHOTONICS
1. Pascual Muñoz “Silicon nitride photonics ecosystem: technologies, challenges and opportunities”
2. Michael Geiselmann “Silicon Nitride: New horizons for photonic integration”
BLOCK 2: NONLINEAR INTEGRATED OPTICS
3. Scott Papp “Realizing octave-spanning frequency combs for f-2f stabilization with LIGENTEC’s SiN process”
4. Tobias Kippenberg “Photonic-chip based soliton microcombs”
BLOCK 3: FROM DESIGN TO FABRICATION
5. Anton Stroganov “Build your PIC: from an idea to a device in your hands”
6. Michail Zervas “Understanding fabrication tolerances”
Watch the recording here!