(27-29 APRIL 2021)
LIGENTEC is participating as a speaker in the upcoming OIDA Technology Showcase 2021 edition. The OIDA Technology Showcase is a unique product presentation, discussion and networking event.
Register now to dispel your doubts about “What do you need to know to get a photonic integrated circuit (PIC) in a few weeks time”, through this short talk by Michael Geiselmann (LIGENTEC Managing Director) during the OIDA Technology Showcase virtual event which is taking place on April 29th 2021 at 17:20 CEST.
In this session we will discuss the process of creating a Photonic Integrated Circuit (PIC) and the following parameters:
- What is a Process design Kit (PDK)?
- What building blocks exist in LIGENTEC SiN low loss platform?
- What is a design manual?
- Which cross-sections are available?
- How do I do a PIC design?
- How long does the fabrication process take?
- What do I need to test a PIC?