(2 DECEMBER 2020, 18:00PM CET)
Register now to dispel your doubts about “What do you need to know to get a photonic integrated circuit (PIC) in a few weeks time”, through this short talk by Michael Geiselmann (LIGENTEC Managing Director) during the OIDA Technology Showcase virtual event which is taking place in December 1st-3rd 2020.
In this session we will discuss the process of creating a Photonic Integrated Circuit (PIC) and the following parameters:
- What is a Process design Kit (PDK)?
- What building blocks exist in LIGENTEC SiN low loss platform?
- What is a design manual?
- Which cross-sections are available?
- How do I do a PIC design?
- How long does the fabrication process take?
- What do I need to test a PIC?